Friday, June 29

Must you do that?

I feel like Ive found the new apple of my eye.I think he is well-suited for me.I think he's the best of the best despite his baby looking face. I don't know why he had to disappoint me this hard.

He showed signs of liking me.I was not comfortable at first,then I began treating him nicely. Then,he did it to another person,I was taken aback.I start not to trust him any further.

Even when I try hard not to fall for you again,Im ignoring you everytime, you still do your sweet talk attitude. I hate it ! I dont like to live in false hope. You aren't someone whom I can be with. You aren't someone who I can trust.I really despise your action and your attitude towards me. Please don't make any girls leave their hopes on you. Just have a girl,and treat another girl normally, not treating them real friendly which could cause into misunderstanding. I really hope you could stop your sweet-talk towards me.

Please,for your future, do not make someone disappointed in your action. You could live with a happy life,but how about their lives who lived in a false hope? Have you ever think about it?

For the best of my future, I won't like anyone anymore and I will just focus on my studies. I will get the best score. Liking and loving you won't benefited me in any way.So,through studies,my standard will overshadow my weaknesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment