Saturday, November 11

Lazada Online Revolution Blogger Contest

Lazada Online Revolution Blogger Contest 2017

 Coinciding with the Online Revolution sales (https://www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution/) that will take place from 11 November to 14 December, we are pleased to share with you our special Online Revolution Blogger Contest!


a.Do your remember the first product you purchased online?
The first product I purchased online was the android box.I purchased it from Lazada .Actually I used my mum's credit card and therefore I am not sure whether the item is purchased by me or my mum. But initially the 'android box' was my desire and my mum who makes my dream to buy the 'android box' comes true.


 b.Which types of products would you prefer buying online? 
 I would prefer to buy electronic gadgets online since we have many electronic gadgets we bought from Lazada, such as headphones,android box,Samsung tab's battery,and so on at my house. This could be the evidence since mostly my family purchased electronic gadgets via online.


c.What do you love about online shopping?

What I love about online shopping is..
1.We save time wasted
It is because when we are about to go shopping,we really have to take a bath,put on our scarves,wear our best outfit and all. On the other hand,online shopping doesn't require to be perfect in any ways. Even when you just wake up from the bed,you can always shopping. Shop, shop,shop !!

2. We save the energy consumption
As public knows,there are two different types of human. The first type, is the one who loves to do exercise(work) ,and the other one is the people who don't. And I am the 'other people'. I would rather sit in front of the computer all day typing and scrolling rather than have to walk miles to go shopping outside my house. If I am hungry when I am outdoor,I would persuade my parents to buy some foods for me to boost my energy. On the other hand,I don't use much energy for online shopping

d.Which products did you buy or are you planning to buy on Lazada during t Online Revolution sales?


This is the gadget that I am long for. I really hope I can buy this innovative gadget. I love it because it can change to android or windows. This basically just suit my taste of tablet. 'Bestnyeee!! siap ada keyboard lagi"'



Lazada Online Revolution Sales will take place from 11.11.2017 until 14 of December 2017,which is the day I take my PT3 results.

BTW,Saya tak mencapai requirements untuk memasuki contest ini. But I do wish I could. Hanya kerana saya tidak berumur 18 tahun dan ke atas , saya tak mencapai syarat-syarat yang ditetapkan. But anyway, I will post this Lazada Online Revolution Blogger Contest despite everything. Semoga yang join contest ini,mendapat kemenangan yang besar kayh!

No comments:

Post a Comment